Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My MVP Summit 2009 Experience: DAY 1 Part 1

My MVP Summit 2009 Experience: DAY 1

Again all 5 MVPs gathered in Pinal's Room and went to register for MVP summit at Washington Sate Convention Center.
Check out the below pics.







After our registration we were looking for a place to have our breakfast. Where else we can go!!!!!! With Egg-and-Chese Biscuit from Mc Donalds and then visited a few places in Downtown and then went to visit Seattle's world famous Space Needle.

Here are some of the snaps:







Its Lunch time and we were hungry. We found one good place "Bombay Wala" in Downtown. While coming back from Space Needle, I met an MVP. His name is Guilherme Mendonça and he is from Brazil. He is MVP in "Expression" technical discipline. There are very few MVPs around the world may be you can count them on your fingers with this technical skill set.



After our Lunch, we went back to hotel Sheraton to attend some training sessions. Please dont ask me what sessions I attended coz I can't disclose it.

Now the big event of the day: MVP's Welcome reception. Its amazing. For the very first time in my life I felt like I am one of the best.

Here are some of the snaps:








All South Asia MVPs with MVP Lead Abishek Kant(the one who is in Brown Jacket standing First from Right to Left) and Howard Lo (Regional Manager Asia Pacific Greater China).

No comments: