Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My MVP Summit 2009 Experience: DAY 1 Part 2

After all the initial key notes from MVP leaders, we headed to the dinner. I happen to see many authors of various books which I read to learn these technologies. Wow it’s truly amazing. As you know I regularly contribute to the SQLServerCentral.com and I happen to meet Steve Jones whom I always admired. What can I say it’s truly world class experience; I even told him about my contributions in SQLServerCentral.com and my position in it. When I said my rank in this community is less than 150 he was very happy and impressed by me.
You know what, when he kept his hand on my shoulders I can’t express how happy I was at that point of time. What can I say about him, I am like a little kid with candy in front of him.


Standing from Left to Right: Vijaya Kadiyala and Steve Jones.

Some more snaps with some of the Finest Technical people in SQL Server.


Standing from Left to Right: Vijaya Kadiyala, Andy Warren

Once again hand on my shoulders from one of the best SQL MVP.

Standing from Left to Right: Itzik Ben-Gan, Vijaya Kadiyala


Standing from Left to Right: Vijaya Kadiyala, Satya, Glenn Berry, Ross Mistry

No comments: