Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

60 Seconds with Sugeshkumar Rajendran


60 seconds with Sugeshkumar Rajendran:
Adding the TAG MVP to my name, distinguishes me from other technologists near me.


VJ caught up with Sugeshkumar Rajendran, MVP in SQL Server, to get his view on the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program(MVP).


VJ: Please tell us about yourself.
Sugesh:
I am Sugeshkumar Rajendran, a SQL Server MVP. I have been in IT industry for almost 6 years now. After completing Bachelors in Engineering from one of the reputed institutions in Chennai, started my career in IT as a Junior Systems DBA working for one of the Largest ERP Company as a client. I have worked with various clients as PeopleSoft, Windows and SQL Server Administrator. Currently, I am working as a Full-Time SQL Server DBA for one of the largest financial service providers in the globe.

VJ: What motivated you to become an MVP
Sugesh:
Becoming a MVP has always been a dream for me after taking role of a Senior DBA in an IT Services company in India. I started a Blog, website to provide useful information about SQL server and Administration to User community. MVPs are always treated with respect in the community for the knowledge they posses and give to others. I gain and share knowledge by being a MVP.

VJ: Please share with us your journey of becoming an MVP.
Sugesh: It’s a great pleasure being part of this great team of countable MVPs around the globe. It gives us chance to communicate with experts of technologies, answer to questions, and learn new things every day. Adding the TAG MVP to my name, distinguishes me from other technologists near me

VJ: Please tell us about your MVP Summit experience
Sugesh: Attending MVP Summit was a great experience to me. It gave me a chance to know what’s going in the Technology; meeting experts of different technologies, product groups, the session were very useful and informative.

VJ: Any message to the technologists
Sugesh: Innovation is the Key. Think beyond what is possible. Value your time. There is no use in building or enhancing a product or a tool that is already available. Develop something new. That’s where you can prove you are worth more than what others are.

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

No comments: